Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you find that cold water fill washing machines seem to take forever to go through a cycle?

Eschewing the fashionable ways of rushing-through the motions as the current, GLOBALly-accepted WARM water styled ones, the cold-fills


pace themselves, plotting their epic comeback stage.





Whatta clean ride we may be in-for yet!Do you find that cold water fill washing machines seem to take forever to go through a cycle?
I think they're in cahutz with the fridges...something about the cold water they er, harbor...





Yikes!





And thanks for BestAnswer. Report Abuse
Do you find that cold water fill washing machines seem to take forever to go through a cycle?
I've only used cold water because I don't want to shrink my clothes. So, I wouldn't know if it takes longer.
Yes mine certainly does.
No I do not.
it's quicker to take them round to mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment