Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I unclog the water line in my washing machine?

I rented a house for a short time(3 months) that had sand coming up with the well water.I always wash in cold water, so the cold line is cloged. how can i fix this?How do I unclog the water line in my washing machine?
There are screens on the inlets of the hot and cold on the back of the washing machine. Turn the water off and unscrew the cold, clean the screen out.How do I unclog the water line in my washing machine?
unscrew the line from the faucet there is a screen inside the end that you unscrew clean out the screen or replace it and put the hose back on turn the water back on and your good to go. I have well water and I have to do this about every 6 months or so. Best of luck.
Your line should twist off at the faucet end, and slide off on the back of washing machine end, then just rinse it outside with water hose.
A lot of washing machines also have a screen where the hose attaches to the washer. Check this also.

No comments:

Post a Comment