Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will semen stay alive after it makes contact with my underwear and gets washed with soap and water?

This is the case, I ejaculate in my underwear. i washed my hands and i also washed my underwear with soap and water. Dried my hands with a towel.





Will it still be possible to get my gf pregnant after fingering her after the above statement is done?Will semen stay alive after it makes contact with my underwear and gets washed with soap and water?
no, darling. but if you don't know the answer to this question, you should educate yourself better on the topic of safe SEX, sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy, and myths about sex, sexuality, and pregnancy.





you don't want to get a girl pregnant unless you mean to have children. and, you don't want to accidentally get some sort of horrible disease like AIDS or chlamydia or something.Will semen stay alive after it makes contact with my underwear and gets washed with soap and water?
please tell me you are young and naive?


dont be so ridiculous, semen lasts for 30mins if kept at freezing temp or something but certainly wouldnt get you pregnant if you washed it off or whatever... dont be so daft!!!


just make sure you bag up if you are doing anything else!
ahahaha..there should be a category called





';sex for 5-12 year old boys and girls who thinks theyre awesome by having sex and dont even know what their doing';
nope you will be right
If you wash all of it, then no.
Yes - you'll end up with very clean woolly headed baby with skid marks - but seriously - I think your gf is safe - very safe!
no no no no what are you old enough to shoot your load anyway
LOLOLOLOL





no..... maybe you should be sticking your fingers in her vagina anyways sonn.





sickfuhkkkk
ahhh.. no
no
Nah, they only live for 5 minutes when they are just sitting there, in this case on your underwear/hands. If there were any left on your hand, it wouldnt be enough to get her prego. Well, technically it is, but the chances are like less than 1 in a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment