Thursday, January 7, 2010

My front load washing machine keep using hot water even when I choose cold temperature?

The hose are correctly placed when the equipment was delivered. I don't know what else to do and I can't find the papers that I got with it.My front load washing machine keep using hot water even when I choose cold temperature?
Jump on the washing machine brand's website. You should be able to google the makers phone number. Hope you get it fixed! =)My front load washing machine keep using hot water even when I choose cold temperature?
The mixing valve in the washer is broken. It will need to be replaced. Have a appliance repairman take a look at it.
You could turn off the hot faucet so it can only get cold water. That would at least indicate whether it attempts to draw cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment