Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you get set in blood out of denim? I washed my denim in hot water and I used Tide bleach to go pen.?

I forgot hot water set in stains, it is quite a large stain so I want it out. My other problem is I am in college living in a dorm room with limited resources, for example I can't get meat tenderizer.How do you get set in blood out of denim? I washed my denim in hot water and I used Tide bleach to go pen.?
try soaking in milk overnight then rubwash well and rinse.How do you get set in blood out of denim? I washed my denim in hot water and I used Tide bleach to go pen.?
As soon as it stained you were supposed to wash it by hand. Then it would of come out. It will be hard now. You can try using Shout stain remover several time. It will fade or maybe go away.
Try ';Tech Stain Remover.';


http://www.techstainremover.com/products/index.php?category_id=3137


I've seen my mom use it to get stains (old and new) out of all sorts of things. You can find it at a hardware store.
Try oxy clean and leave it soaking over night , I know vinager gets rid of blood stains but not sure if it will change the color of your clothes
Its usually impossible to remove a blood stain if its been washed in hot water and then dried.
Could dry hydrogen Peroxide. But it may change the color of the denim so be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment