Thursday, January 7, 2010

My new roommate only washes the dishes in ice cold water and salt. Ever heard of such a thing?

He says its clean to do it but I dont think so. What do you think?My new roommate only washes the dishes in ice cold water and salt. Ever heard of such a thing?
no -wash your own dishes and then you won't have to worry.My new roommate only washes the dishes in ice cold water and salt. Ever heard of such a thing?
I know ti sounds weird, but it works. It all about the Green Movement and saving your hot water. A lot of people are doing it.





I surely am not because I need to see my bubbles and smell the clean for me to believe it.
I can't find any information on this online at all. Although salt has tons, literally tons, of uses ... I can't find info on this one!
Is he an Eskimo??
I know, that sounds weird. You'll get used to it.
ya it is.......


u should try itt

No comments:

Post a Comment