Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would you wash your laundry in cold water....?

Thanks.Would you wash your laundry in cold water....?
No, it has to be at least warm, never cold.Would you wash your laundry in cold water....?
yep i wash all my color clothes in cold water it prevents shrinking and helps keep them from fading the only clothes i wash in warm or hot would be white clothes.I worked in a dry cleaners in the laundry department and i learned that almost anything can and will bleed if washed in warm water esp. clothes with red on them we once washed a joggin suit that was red and had a white stripe on the sides, in cold water and even in cold water it bled and turned the white stripe pink so i have learned to never trust anything with red on it.
Sure you can, use liquid detergent as they are almost all made to work just fine in cold water nowdays. You may occasionally want to wash your whites in hot with bleach to keep them white, but other than that there is no reason to use hot water.
It depends on what I'm watching. If I was watching delicate clothes like my dress clothes than I'll watched them in cold water but if I was watchingg my work clothes than I would preferred hot water because it helps to get the dirt out.
Washing machine is a great invention.


Choose the right program for the right type of clothes and leave it.


The next thing you know, your hanging the clothes.


Cold or hot water depends to the program you decide.
I wash my colored clothes in cold water,but I wash my whites in really *HO?T* water .
Yes, that is what I always do. I have really clean clothes too (other than dry cleaning).
I wash every load in cold water.
Yes i always do
I wash all our laundry in cold water....works great.
nope. although we should to help save this planet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment