Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats your method of washing face what water comes first what last how do u use?

i really would like some help on how to use aw et cloth for the faceWhats your method of washing face what water comes first what last how do u use?
Ok...I wash my face twice a day, in the morning and right before I go to bed. What I do in steps are:


- Take soap and rub it onto hands w/o rinsing


- Rub the palms of my hands together


- Take the soap on my hands and massage it onto my face gently


- Wait for aout 1-15 minutes [w/e suits u the best]


- Rinse





Part 2 opt


- Take Neutrogina soap and rub it in ur hands


- Rub the palms of ur hands together


- Take the Neutrogina soap and put it onto ur face


- Rinse





If you want to do Part 2 right after the first part, then u would have to go to a local store, even a grocery store, and buy Neutrogina...of any type. Be sure not to get it in ur eyes, though...I did that on accident, and it HURT.Whats your method of washing face what water comes first what last how do u use?
first wash when you get up ,should be very cold water only.as this rejuvenates and tones up the skin better than warm water .it also prevents you from getting /or increasing any facial wrinkles.just like you would use an ice pack to reduce swelling and bruising for a black eye.try it.
I don't use soap and water on my face as I find it causes a rash, I use cotton wool with witch hazel sprayed onto it, or a cream cleanser and toner. Many people use two different flannels one for the face and the other for the rest of their bodies.
I use a very hot steaming face cloth to open my pores with


plain water, then I use a facial cleansing sponge with Oil of Olay cleansing soap applied to it. It really smooths and refreshes my skin, after that I splash with witch-hazel to tone


and revitalize my face.
er...


its just water, soap and a cloth. what do you need help with?
I use those Oil of Olay single use cloths. They are gorgeous!
Wet face with a hot wet flannel. Then wash with simple soap or face wash. Then rinse with hot water. Then rinse again with hot water. Then rinse with a cold wet flannel.
WATER !!!! ??
why cant u spell?
I use a facial cleanser, and first rub that all over my face, then I rinse with clear water from the tap, then use a damp washcloth to exfoliate and make sure the makeup, is off. I rinse the cloth and do this once more. Pat dry my face and neck area. If using toner, I spritz it on, or apply with a cottonball as I have used both. Let this air dry, and apply the next step. In most cases it is the sunscreen moisturizer, let dry then apply your makeup if you are using any.
you really need some help with your grammar.
You know i have been on yahoo answers for ages and have seen some silly questions. But this question has to be the all time stupid question of the year!





Does common sense even come into this question, i think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment