Thursday, January 7, 2010

My scalp is really itchy and flaking after washing, I use cool water, and rinse for ages, any ideas?

Try using cold water it usually works.. works for me because warm water makes my hair itchyMy scalp is really itchy and flaking after washing, I use cool water, and rinse for ages, any ideas?
Lots of people get this, try using coal tar soap if this doesent work try tee tree oil is this fails go and see your doctor he/she will give you a lotion.





The best prescribed lotion is betnervate.





As a first step you could try baby shampoo.My scalp is really itchy and flaking after washing, I use cool water, and rinse for ages, any ideas?
The source below may help with your itchy scalp problem.
sometimes when changing shampoos it can cause a allergic reaction or you may even be allergic to something in the shampoo you should cal you r doctor
Its probably your shampoo, get some head and shoulders for sensitive and dry scalp.
It's called dandruff.


Get that head %26amp; shoulders shampoo.


It's really good for that.
Coconut Oil
get some Nizoral.
I'm not being rude but what about head lice or nits?
dandruff change your shampoo try head and shoulders
u need some sort of scalp treatment shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment