Sunday, December 20, 2009

Best ways to gets cloths washed with cold water?

I do most of my laundry with cold water it saves electric/gas usage and it gets the cloths just as clean... The only things I don't do with cold water are Whites/Sheets and Socks/Underwear....





I like to fill the wash tub up first and add the detergent with about a 1 cup of baking soda...





Add the clothing and launder as usual....





Good luckBest ways to gets cloths washed with cold water?
all tempa cheer soapBest ways to gets cloths washed with cold water?
The only way I know is Tide coldwater...and if its stained bleach for whites....colored clothes....use a prewash spray and scrub it in and soak plus Lestrol for oil stains.Hot water is going to work better on grease and oil stains and I guess all stains in general.
use a det. for cold water only . look for it.
Is probably a liquid detergent

No comments:

Post a Comment