Sunday, December 20, 2009

My washing machine has a water blockage its a Bosch classi xx?

My washing machine has a blockage there is water gathered in the bottom and it wouldnt drain it away. What can I do to get my machine back up and running?My washing machine has a water blockage its a Bosch classi xx?
Try each of these in the following order:





1) Check that there are no kinks in the drain hose.





2) Check that the pump is actually working. If you can't hear it, you need a new one.





3) Clean out the drain filter. Warning: When you open it, all the water will come out! Stand by with a bowl and bucket.





4) Take the back off and disconnect the drain hose at both ends. Poke out the blockage with a stiff wire (coathanger wire is ideal)My washing machine has a water blockage its a Bosch classi xx?
clean the filter out on it and run it through with nothing in it
check for kink in drain hose
Remove and clean all the fluff and rubbish from the filter, and then clean it regulary thereafter. Instructions in your handbook or on Bosch website.

No comments:

Post a Comment