Sunday, December 20, 2009

Do you shower with Hot, Warm or Cold water? Do you wash your face with Cold or Hot water?

I shower with warm/cold water and wash my face w/ cold water.Do you shower with Hot, Warm or Cold water? Do you wash your face with Cold or Hot water?
I like a nice hot shower, but only in the winter. I always wash my face with cool water though, it just feels better.Do you shower with Hot, Warm or Cold water? Do you wash your face with Cold or Hot water?
Shower with hot water, wash my face with lukewarm water. :)
I like to shower with hot water, or as hot as it can get without burning me. But I wash my face with cold water because as I have sensitive skin on my face it turns red really easily if I wash it with warm or hot water.
Hot/Hot
Hot showers.... ONLY hot showers!! Washing my face I usually do with pretty warm water...
Shower with hot water,especially in the winter
Warm water. I can't stand cold water.
I prefer a bath to a shower and like the water as hot as I can stand it.





I wash my face with warm water to steam pores and cleanse my skin, but sometimes splash with cold water to help me wake up!
i shower with warm water.


i wash my face with hot water.
Warm/Hot for shower and Warm for face.
i take shower with hot water and i wash my face with cold water but why dose it mater
i shower with warm water and i wash my face with cold water :]
warm/hot water
i shower with hot/warm water and wash my face with hot water.
shower: warm almost hot water


face: warm water but when im tired cold
I take a shower with warm water. Wash my face with cold. Yipee! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment