Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's a better way to close your pores without washing your face with cold water?

Please, I need to know because everytime I wash my face with cold water after washing it with hot water my righ cheeks gets irritated.What's a better way to close your pores without washing your face with cold water?
There isn't a better way. It's the cold that closes your pores. Try lowering the temp of your final cooler rinses until it doesn't irritate you any more. They don't have to be icy cold, just cool enough to get your pores to tighten up.What's a better way to close your pores without washing your face with cold water?
Use a toner (witch hazel) apply with cotton balls or spritz in a bottle.
you can also use cleansers specifically for minimizing pores


ex: Biore Pore Minimizer
Hi check for a dermatologue. He might help you. It seems to me that you have a senitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment