Sunday, December 20, 2009

When washing you face with cold water do you feel that it makes your face kind of itchy?

I've heard about how you have to wash you face with warm water first (because it opens your pores) and then wash it with cold water (because it closes your pores). I do this but theres a side of my left cheek (a small one) that always gets irritated. I used to clean my face with those clean cleansers (soapy cloth) but I realized that it dries my face too much.When washing you face with cold water do you feel that it makes your face kind of itchy?
It sounds like you just have dry skin. Use a cream cleanser and a hot washcloth. One alternative to using the cold water is to rinse with warm then use a moisturizer. Use a moisturizer that is the same brand as the cream cleanser. I really like Mary Kay.When washing you face with cold water do you feel that it makes your face kind of itchy?
You might be allergic to something your washing with. Try different detergents with your towels. I use dove with moisturizer and my skin looks great and it's not dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment