Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I REALLY get the smell of garlic from my hands and nails? I've tried washing them in cold water,?

salt and lemon juice. Even after I've had a bath, the smell is still on my fingers.How can I REALLY get the smell of garlic from my hands and nails? I've tried washing them in cold water,?
take a stainless steel teaspoon and use it under cold water as if it were a bar of soap, it will work for garlic or onions. i have a round pebble of steel bought from a cookware shop, its called steel soap and its made for this purpose, but a spoon works equally well





Ex chefHow can I REALLY get the smell of garlic from my hands and nails? I've tried washing them in cold water,?
well if you apply a cream that smells nice then it should go, i cook a lot of the time and after washing my hands with dove, i use garnier hand cocoon (orange colour) its brilliant !!
I got one of those stainless steel bars of soap and it really works - dont ask me how, but it does!
Lemon juice
Stainless steel spoon and lemon juice.
I cant stand this problem, as the smell is thre for days afterwards! I was told once to rub my hands on something stainless steel, but i have never found this to work. so really my nswer is pretty useless...apologies :)
just rub them across the faucet of your sink. Stainless steal has a compound that will neutralize the odor. Or, make a paste with lemon juice and baking soda. By by, odor!
i find that lemon scented fairy liquid works esp if you rub the liquid in to dry hands
Ugh. I hate garlic. How people can eat it I don't know. It is revolting and I don't eat anything that contains it.I can't eat Branston pickle because of the garlic taste.Suggest you use something like bleach and for goodness sake don't touch the stuff again.
Rub your hands on something stainless steel and that will get the smell gone
Hello, if you eat garlic ,to rid your breath of the smell you munch on some celery.this clears any offensive odours.Im sure if you rubbed celery into your hands ,it would have the same affect.
Do you have any essential oils in the house? if you do put some in a bowl of water and soak your hands for a bout 10mins. :)
Stainless steel spoon and lemon juice.
rub it on stainless steel, like your sink! it works for me every time with garlic and onions! i don't know why but it does!
Try something easy: Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer (I think the alcohal smell and solution should knock out the smell)
if u eat garlic chewing fresh parsley will get rid of sewer breath i find rubbing fresh chopped parsley into your hands will do the trick it works 4 me
ewwwww? stinky breath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment