Sunday, December 20, 2009

I wash my vegaina with detol+water ,is this harmful?

just use rubbing alcohol it disinfects and its much safer thats what my gf uses n she never smells down there eitherI wash my vegaina with detol+water ,is this harmful?
No not harmful, just could cause your 'vegaina' to become infected; possibly a yeast infection. You really don't need to do that to clean it; kinda cleanses itself.I wash my vegaina with detol+water ,is this harmful?
I hope you are kidding! But if not, yes - it is harmful. You don't need to wash your vagina (check the spelling) with anything besides soap and water. Your body cleans it's self out.
i wouldnt even douche. it's harmful in many ways. i would just wash it normally in the shower. that's what i do. if you have bad oder or somthing than you should speak with a doctor.
your vagina has it's own ';cleaning'; process. I would just let it be!
Learn how to spell vagina then i will answer! K?
what the.. yes it is..








girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl you so craAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment