Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am looking for a deck power washing company that uses their water since I have a well.Wolcott, CT?

I live in Wolcott, CT. I would like my deck power washed and then sealed. Or an estimate to build a new deck on top of the existing one. One deck is right off my back porch, and rather new. The other one is ground level and much older.I am looking for a deck power washing company that uses their water since I have a well.Wolcott, CT?
look in the yellow pages under decks you should find something in there.this way you can get some estimates.I am looking for a deck power washing company that uses their water since I have a well.Wolcott, CT?
wow if wolcott still has water problems(or should i say lack of water problems )i would suggest finding someone who can hookup to a water tank-trucked in water like for pools -never build a deck on an existing one you're only asking for problems what will you do when the base deck deteriorates and you can't see it in could be dangerous and costly
Check your yellow pages. I know there are many companies that pull a large tank behind their truck for pressure washing. You should be able to find one with a few phone calls.
contrary to popular beleif, pressure washers do not use much water. The cost of finding someone who carries their own water would not be cost efficient. If its a large deck, ask them to do portions at a time, to allow the well pump to not over heat.
power washers tend to force water into the wood fibers and actually weaken the wood. After a while you start to notice splinters forming and raised bumps. So I never use them.


I never heard of a company that carries around a water truck for power washing,,,but I could be wrong.
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment