Sunday, December 20, 2009

Do you wash your whites (laundry) in warm water or hot?

I always use to wash in warm and rinse in cold.Do you wash your whites (laundry) in warm water or hot?
I wash colored clothes in warm or cold water and I wash white clothes in hot water. If you mix colored and white clothes, the color die from the colored clothes can ruin and damage the white clothes, but I wash colored clothes with white socks and underwear in warm water and nothing happens to them.Do you wash your whites (laundry) in warm water or hot?
Unless the labels say to use warm, I use hot water.





Hot water cleans better and it kills more germs...





.
I wash my whites in half hot half cold - is that warm? lol
i wash all my clothes in cold water (i usually dont seperate them unless i need to bleach my whites)





:o)
it doesn't matter but use warm for the earth i've had this happen to me in my secret world now we are safe but we have 2 suns 1 yellow young


2 red old


ps imaginary place
I wash them in cold....


I can't notice a difference, and it is more energy efficient
I wash mine in cold....with a little Shout stain remover and Gain detergent...They always come out whiter. Cold water is great for removing stains.*
Hot, since I'm allergic to bleach.
Warm - is that bad or something?
I wash every thing in cold, its cheaper
I wash them in cold water.
hot
I don't do my own laundry.
Mums right ....hot water might shrink them
i wash them in hot water
i use cold water only for all my laundry.
cold

No comments:

Post a Comment