Thursday, December 24, 2009

Water drips into my washing machine (Kenmore) tub when it is not turned on. Can I fix this myself & how?

For a quick fix just shut off the water hot and cold faucets connected to the washer. The problem is you water valve is bad and they can drip or downright just run wide open. annoying aint it? a water valve is less than 20 bucks and east to replace. If it is a newer model then the cabinet is removed easily from the washer exposing the innards and it is an easy fix. If it is an older model kenmore then you need to pop the top to get to the valve. In both cases the water hoses will need to be removed from the valve,unplug the harness and take the 5/16 screws loose and replace it with a new one. This is an easy fix.Water drips into my washing machine (Kenmore) tub when it is not turned on. Can I fix this myself %26amp; how?
He is right. Water valve is not shutting off.


http://panhandleparts.com/default.aspx


type in your model number and look for your valve.
  • camcorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment