Thursday, December 24, 2009

If you wash a jacket that is 40% polyester 60% cotton with COLD water and then HANG to dry, will it shrink?

Thanks =]If you wash a jacket that is 40% polyester 60% cotton with COLD water and then HANG to dry, will it shrink?
Definitely not. Much to my wife's dismay I love polyester shirts. I wash them all cold/cold and hang them dry. They last much longer than my cotton shirts that I dry.If you wash a jacket that is 40% polyester 60% cotton with COLD water and then HANG to dry, will it shrink?
no it wont there is enough polyester content to keep it from shrinking make sure you use cold water . also use fabric softener in rinse cycle , you may dry on delicate cycle in dryer . i do it every other day in my dry cleaners.
It won't shrink. It will only shrink if you put it in the dryer cuz the heat will shrink it.
I don't think it will shrink if you wash in cold - rinse in cold and hang to dry.


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment