Thursday, December 24, 2009

I washed some white laundry in cold water. Will the cold water destroy it?

I am incredibly stupid. Why didn't I remember to press the ';hot'; button on the console so that the computer knew what temperature water to use?





They're all cotton items, and not terribly dirty.I washed some white laundry in cold water. Will the cold water destroy it?
It won't bother the white laundry at all.





Don't feel bad: I've been known to slip like that at times too!I washed some white laundry in cold water. Will the cold water destroy it?
Cold water will not hurt your clothes. But there is less chance of removing body oils with cold. You may need a dryer sheet or fabric softener to help remove orders that did not wash out in cold.





I use a little bleach in whites, but there are some materials that bleach may turn yellow. So check out the label first. Don't put stained clothes in the dryer. The dryer heat makes it harder to get the stain out, and you may be stuck with a stain.
Should be fine. You only use hot if you need to sterilize your cottons or if they are really dirty %26amp; need bleached, or need shrunken.
You actually did them some good!





And the Planet too!

No comments:

Post a Comment