Sunday, December 20, 2009

Due to hairfall, presently i used wash my hairs in bottled drinking water. Will it correct ...? Suggest me Pls?

HI I am a hair stylist. doesn't really matter what type of water you are suing on your hair. You need a product called Nioxin. google it and buy it over the internet if you can't find it in the shops!! could just be your genetics or some medication you are taking. Maybe consult your doctor if you are seeing rapid hair loss!!Due to hairfall, presently i used wash my hairs in bottled drinking water. Will it correct ...? Suggest me Pls?
It is enough that any water that you use has to be clean and you need to choose right shampoo.Understand the type of your hair before choosing your shampoo.Know the reason for your hairloss,is it due to stress,medication,hair problem or something else.Get treated for it soon your problem will be solved.Due to hairfall, presently i used wash my hairs in bottled drinking water. Will it correct ...? Suggest me Pls?
What? Are you saying that the water you used caused hair fall?? I've never heard of such a thing.





I don't believe using bottled drinking water is going to make anything better. Much of the bottled water is worse than municipal drinking water.





You need to find out what is really causing the hair loss. I don't think it is water.
It's been decided in your genes. You can't change your family. Save your money and use regular water. And look around, it's very fashionable to shave the head.
no its wrong hair fall problem may be tension live tension free life and eat healthy food with vitamin and minerals ok do that its work 4 u
y don't u get a hair-fall treatment instead of using bottled drinking water
no i dont think as bottled drinking water is gud.
frankly speaking, i dont think that would be of any help. A healthy diet would be more helpful.
no it doesnt have any use . go take ayurvedi treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment