Sunday, December 20, 2009

People who use toilet paper to wipe your bunkholes. Do you consider that cleaner than using water to wash?

Well maybe it's slightly cleaner, but then your package gets all wet and you have to take extra time to dry all your stuff out. I suppose if you have a lot of time to kill hanging around toilets performing personal hygiene it's okay. Besides, a quick toilet paper wipe is fine, just spit on it the last go round, and It makes putting on underwear easier, yellow stain in front, brown in the rear. Oh, I suppose now you're going to say wear a koochie pad to catch the drips? Well what do you do do for wet gas?People who use toilet paper to wipe your bunkholes. Do you consider that cleaner than using water to wash?
baby wipes man....its the best of both worlds..and no streak stains eitherPeople who use toilet paper to wipe your bunkholes. Do you consider that cleaner than using water to wash?
sure if u use it then u wash
Not me... I hate it when the toilet paper get stuck... and it gets soo bloody uncomfortable... god...





water is much more comfortable and cleaner...
I don't know why people would use toilet paper, especially since there is a bidet in every public bathroom.
My dog licks its clean.
I always use toilet paper before washing. unless you want a handful of sh*t while you wash. ewww

No comments:

Post a Comment