Thursday, December 24, 2009

Laundry washing machine is leaking water?

I have a 3 year old LG washing machine and is leaking water from the bottom and I don't know what is wrong...Any Ideas? Thanks!Laundry washing machine is leaking water?
the gasket has probably worn out





time to get a repair manLaundry washing machine is leaking water?
I had a Whirlpool that did that, a week later it would not drain, then it died.
The only thing you can do is look for obvious leaks. I would never buy a LG appliance because they are monopolized and you cant buy parts or get information on them unless you are in their click.
If you work with screws or nails check the bottom of your tub (inside). Run your hand around the entire thing to make sure nothing got stuck through the holes. Nails and screws puncture holes...it happened to mine when my boyfriend thought he'd help himself by washing his clothes in my machine. Now I have a new machine. Good luck.
My washing machine was leaking from the bottom. I can't remember its make but I decided to unscrew the back and look before calling a repairman. There was so much lint and stuff blocking it, once I cleared it, the leaking stopped. It is worth a try, even if you don't have the machine instruction manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment